Collabro's Style!

Collabro do Style with a Twist on the Usual!

So this post is all about Collabro's style! For this I asked their stylist Roxlene a few questions and she was very happy to help me wit...

Thursday 3 December 2015

Collabro's Message of Support - My Blood Cancer Battle


Embedded image permalink
Above is Tweet with my message from the guys!  Up to my illness I had been working so hard on my blog and this meant the world to me. I was so touched that they had taken the time as they are super busy and it really made me smile in those awful early days in hospital!

Here is the link to my Twitter page where you can view their message!
https://twitter.com/annamam09

During my treatment I have had Tweets from them now and then which has been lovely!

Embedded image permalinkThis was taken in March 2015, a month before diagnosis!

No comments: