Collabro's Style!

Collabro do Style with a Twist on the Usual!

So this post is all about Collabro's style! For this I asked their stylist Roxlene a few questions and she was very happy to help me wit...

Friday 19 February 2016

@Collabro Chat - Crockery Shrinking and Tom the Wolf!!

So this is part two of an interview Collabro did with the Daily Star back in August 2014!  It is old but I loved listening to it again after all this time!!

Below is a transcript and its well worth a read...too funny!!


SK: So is there anything you are particularly bad at?
RH: I'm terrible at doing washing up...I'm very lazy.
SK: So it's not that you're bad at it, you just don't
RH: Well and I am bad at it, even if I wash stuff it usually shrinks so there you go!
MP: What like a plate?
RH: (Laughs)
JL: I was gonna say why...
SK: "Sorry I can't wash the dishes because they shrink!"
RH: Yeah you have a dinner plate that turns into a tea plate!
JL: That's either really bad or absolute genius!
MA: "Do you need a tea cup...let just get a plate and wash it for you...here you go!"
SK: I think that counts as a talent so next year on Britain's Got Talent, with your magic trick on the show!

You want a teacup???
SK: Who would you guys really like to meet...is there anyone that you would possible go a bit teary if you met?
MP: I want to meet Vin Diesel
SK: Vin Diesel?
MP: Yeah
SK: For his acting ability.
MA:  I actually think meeting someone like Jessie J, we've talked about Jamie being the male version, I think if I met her...
To this Jamie pulls a face and they all laugh stating that he is making 'that face' again! Jamie makes a funny seal like impression, then says to Micheal 'do yours, its much worse than mine'  Michael does and they all laugh!  Matt states that he's never seen that before!

SK:  If you had to say one word description of your character role within the group what would you say?  Like if you all had to choose which one of the Spice Girls you were?
MA: We all know which one of the Spice Girls we are.
RH: Which one am I?
MA: Scary...(Richard bursts out laughing)

Scary Spice!?

JL: Michael you are Posh Spice
MA: Tom's Baby
TR: Does that make you Ginger? (to Matt)
MA: Matt is Sporty Spice
JL: So I'm Gerry Halliwell?
They all agree but Jamie doesn't seem happy and jokes 'That's what you get'
MA: Even though Toms the eldest but he looks the youngest.
SK: So if you had to describe yourself with one word that's not Spice Girl related...and not something like 'organiser', something a little more sexy than that!
MP: Dull...(to Jamie..smiling)
Jamie can't seem to find an answer and just laughs
JL: Funny (to Matt) Funny Spice (laughs)
TR: Should I be nonchalant Spice!  (looks around) I'm just relaxed!
JL: Nonchalant Spice?
SK: It's got a ring to it!
JL: We'd be the worst band ever!
RH: You're still Posh Spice (to Michael)
MP: Grisly Spice (to Richard)
RH: Grisly Spice!! (laughs)
MA: It's not that he'd beat you up, but that he's really cuddly...is that a word.
TR: Rugged Spice (to Richard)
JL: Rolo Spice...hard on the outside and soft on the middle!
RH: Rolo Spice...

SK: Name one thing you are proud of that's not to do with music?
MA: I got an accounting and finance degree from Bath University.
RH: I played for South East England and had England trials for rugby
TR: I'm a fantastic riffer...demonstrates
MP: I'm quite proud I played for the same football team for 15 years, so I'm quite happy with that!
JL:  I climbed Kilimanjaro
SK: Save the best till last, that makes the rest of you look rubbish!
JL: Take that accounting and finance degree!
MP: I blindfolded myself for three days and met the queen!
JL: Except that was me!
TR: I hiked all over Canada it was really cool!  I met some Maoris and I stayed in their hut in Canada.  They are still there!
JL: That is my favourite Tom quote ever!

Tom talks Maori!
RH: You met some holiday goers in Canada and you stayed in their hut?
JL: I stayed with the natives in Canada?
TR: They gave me an animal name which is Sticia which in Maori is wolf.
JL: Are you sure this is Maori and not native American
TR: They might have been taking me on!
JL: Taking you on?
Tom demonstrates fighting while laughing.
JL: Yeah they might have been (quotes) 'providing you join our sex circle!'
To this they are all in fits of laughter

I have to say that as I've been transcribing this I have been laughing out loud...Tom you really are too funny leading the conversation into such a bizarre place!!  Oh and I think they were having you on as I've looked it up and it appears the word for wolf is Wuruhi! I've learnt a bit more about the guys too!!





No comments: